Thanks and Acknowledgements
A little late in coming, but thanks to all the runners who came out in large numbers to the JSW Go Heritage Run Hampi. We had more than 300 folks, many students, families and kids from near and far. Hope the run made heritage a little more fun for all of you!
Thanks to the folks who made this run possible –
District administration – Mr. Sameer Shukula (IAS, Deputy Commissioner, Ballari District and Chairman, Hampi World Heritage Area Management Authority), Dr. R. Gopal (Commissioner, Hampi World Heritage Area Management Authority), Ms. N. Lavanya (K.S.P.S, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Hampi)
ASI – Mr. N. C. Prakash (Deputy Superintending Archaeologist)
Our sponsors, JSW. Mrs. Sangita Jindal and Ms. Preeti Sanghi of JSW Foundation. JSW team – Mr. T.S.Gouda, Mr. Rajshekhar.
Our Partners –
- Explore Hampi – Mr. M.D. Hampi Basava, Mr. Arjun Bhat
- INTACH – Smt. Shama Pawar
- Hospet Round Table – Mr. Raghavendra Guptha, Mr. Sundeep Mani
- Adivaas – Thyagaraj Annaswamy
And of course, the org. team –
- Design (run info book, run passport, collateral, marketing, signage) – Sandhya Madduri
- Design (medals and tshirts) – Sagar Gupta
- Website articles and content – Shubhra Rishi, Swetha Dandapani
- Tshirts – Wiwbee – Sameer Naik
- Event logisitics – Pamidimukkala Praveen, Swetha Dandapani, Balaji Viswanath, Ashwin Alexander, Megha Ds, Thyagaraj Annaswamy, Kiran
2 thoughts on “Thanks and Acknowledgements”
Pingback: Run Report - JSW Go Heritage Run - Hampi - Go Heritage Run Blog
Pingback: Run Report - JSW Go Heritage Run - Hampi - Go Heritage Run
Comments are closed.